Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
hi we go to victoria court 1 every year just come back from a 5 weeks stay
these apartments are private but most are managed through victoria service there phone number is tenerife 0033 922797715 there is a message below your on about these apartments
there is a nice pool on site and a bar serves bar meals sercurity man on site at nite
these apartment are about £275 a week for 2 adultsfoe a 1 bed
nice complex in a good location
Jan,

We too go to Victoria Court 1 - our next visit starts this Friday but we go outside the main summer period when the temperatures are (normally) around the 20c level

You will be pleased to know that July in Tenerife is normally very hot, July 05 temps were = average 27c (day) and 20c (night) with a peak of 36c !

I would therefore suggest you look at accommodation that at the very least had ceiling fans in the bedroom - aircon of course would be ideal.

Many of the VC1 apartments do have ceiling fans although I have stayed in some that haven't.

Chris
My 2 bedroom apartment is available from the 14th til the 28th July if its of any use and i have a ceiling fan as well as another 2 uprite ones
PM me if you are interested
garywarneck

I know that you may have only wanted to help but as you have not had permission to advertise your apartment it has been removed meantime. Please apply to a member of the admin staff to get permission to advertise your apartment under the Terms & Conditions of the site.

allmen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.