Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Try the following website:-
http://www.caladorpropertyrental.com/index.htm

We had a week in property PR103 last October and it was fantastic but it is only really suitable for a couple. There are other properties though and whilst they are not cheap if the standards of the one we had are anything to go by they should all be lovely.

The owners direct website is a great site too - you book direct with the owners - in fact the above company have their apartments on there.

Pippa
Hi,
I have an apartment to rent near the marina which would probably be ideal. It is a one bedroom studio apartment in a private complex with many pools. It has a double bed, and a double bed settee in the lounge, with dividing doors between both areas. If you are interested let me know and we will try to arrange contact. :)
Hi my email address is *** would it be possible for you to forward me your phone number or email address?

*Admin edit - email address removed to protect member from spam mail. Please use pm facility for initial contact -Glynis*
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.