Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi.

I would HIGHLY recommend the Gemelos 22, I stayed in these last November and I'm back here at the start of October for 2wks, they're superb, you can't get better imo.

http://www.gemelos22.com/
More info and discussion on that complex can be found in our GEMELOS 22 topic, which may help you make up your mind.

David :wave
So when have you booked them for? :tup

Book them through travelrepublic for a good deal.
Ive had a look but nothing coming up for them ,might be to soon , looking to go away end June start of July next year , will keep looking for them though.
The prices for then should appear on the travelrepublic website next month I would think.
Having stayed there for the last three years, I can recommend the Levante Club Apartments.
Hi,
Ditto scarborosmoggy,we have stayed there twice superb apts and not far from the centre either,we booked privately and then we booked direct on their website,which we found much cheaper!
The vina del mar apartments you wont go wrong in there one street back from the beach and at the back of morgans ..They seem to cater for families , pool and jacuzzi great... apartments spotless mazza
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.