Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi,

Latchi has a couple of beaches, one either side of the town, they are shingle and not sandy though. There are several restaurants with seating overlooking the marina, which is very pleasant in the evenings. You can also stroll along the marina, but I don't know that it would be absorbing to walk along for a fortnight. There's a couple of small supermarkets in Latchi, and a very large one in Polis, situated on the road to Argaka.
Pissouri may be better if you're planning hiring a car as there may be a bit more going on than Latsi but it's not an "in your face" resort.

You could stay down at Pissouri Bay if you want to be by the beach (shingle/course sand beach) with some restaurants in walking distance.

For a "square" you can go up to the village itself where there are a number of restaurants and small shops plus if you may go self-catering, there's Papantoniou supermarket on the old Paphos to Limassol road (10 minutes away at most). The restaurants in the square get together of a Wednesday evening in the summer and put on a Cypriot night with food and traditional dancing.

Pissouri is an easier drive from Paphos airport (no more than 20 minutes) than getting to Polis/Latsi too.

http://www.exclusively-cyprus.com/pissouri.htm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.