Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
What ages are the children?
The children will be 11 and 9 when we go in June.
That means both children get childrens rates. 2006 prices are not out yet, but 2005 would have cost you 30euro each adult and 20 euro each child this is for all day and includes a coach transfer from your resort. They do discounted rates after 3pm when you then have 3 hours till closing (4 in August) but without transfers.Aqualand website
Is it the same water park company as Aqua Park in Torremolinos, Spain? My grandparents live over there so I have visited the park about a million times and still love it, just wondering because a lot of the rides and areas are similar - not to mention the park name!
the waterpark is quite big! worth a day out for sure.
i went in oct 2005 and it was brilliant! one thing to watch out for though is going down them slides can be rather bad as the joins arnt very good and can scrape your back badly :( but otherwise very good!
Went to the waterpark last June and it was excellent. Well worth the visit. I agree with you duffnufc, I cut my foot on one of the joints on the slides so I was a bit carefull after that. If you like to have fun then this is a must!!!
Hello, hope it doesen't bother you guys that I bump the topic a bit.
The park is one of the biggest in europe (used to be the biggest), and got a big specter of slides and entertainment for both youth and kids. As said before, some of the slides are a bit ruff, not sanded good enough etc. so I also got a cut there, and when my mother took one of the slower slides, it wasn't enough water. But I do not think it's common there either because they do also have rules to follow.
Indeed worth a trip.
Kenneth
PS. Sorry for my basic english.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.