Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi

We were there last week and went to both water parks - we think the best is Western Water Park, more to do there. Actually it has just been taken over by the company that owns Aqualand & Marineland - and it now has a sea lion show, also there is a high diving show and the slides etc are better than Aqualand (imo). Its definitely more of a family park than Aqualand.

They have done a lot of work at Western Water Park since we went last year - there is now a big wave pool and they have paved some new sun bathing terraces.

If you go to McDonalds in Santa Ponsa, Magaluf, Palma Nova - and get a happy meal - you get one child in for 2 full paying adults. Its 21 euros for adults & 13 euros for kids.

Hope this helps

Carmel
Western Water Park is, in my opinion, the better of the two. Good family day out, great fun to be had by all, plenty of variety to suit all ages. Would definately go back.
Same here. Done both of them in the last 2 years and lots more going off at Western water Park.

Jim
Do young children (ie under 3's) get in free, or do they pay the child price?
Hi Zonecrew

Under 4s get in free

Have fun!

Carmel
i ageree western is the way forward. the wave pool was fantastic when we were there last september.

we always used to do aquacity but now much prefer western
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.