Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi,sorry I can't help as haven't been to that part of the island. Have you tried sending Blanck a PM?
Hi.
You could try looking at this website : menorcatalk.com. Its a popular forum which is dedicated to all things Menorca. They have a dedicated page for Arenal d'en Castell and you will probably find your answer there or indeed ask your question and get an answer.

Sorry cant help other than that.

Sarah :)
Hi,we have been going to Menorca for some twenty five years now and visit Arenal quite often.The beach is perfect for little ones,beautiful beach and clean water.Only ever had one bad experience with rough sea and that was at Punta Prima a long time ago when my two daughters were swept out it was very scary and we have never been back on that beach.I don't think you will have any problem with Arenal at all.
Regards Mary.
Hi Mary

many thanks for that, much appreciated

Steve
Its not rough at all.

Late august you may get the odd day. As its a horseshoe the middle bit can be if there is a storm at sea, so you just go to either end. Also, if there are any jelly fish, just watch which way the water is flowing and you can avoid these too!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.