France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Argeles sur mer
3 Posts
I have half a mobile home at another site just outside Argeles at Taxo d'Avall.

What questions do you have? General advice is a bit of a broad brush.

Weather? Getting around? Shops? Diversions/attractions? Beach?

Ready to help if I can.
Thanks cubsur, sorry for being so vague I suppose I'm looking for real information about getting there for a start I'm coming from Ireland and Ryanair fly into both Carcassonne and Girona but not Perpignan so I'm trying to get my head around the practicality of that. Campsites in general in the area, what to expect in terms of prices of ground rent, cost of mobiles homes, size of plots, quality of sites? What is attracting me to this particular site is the fact that it is open for most of the year which is really appealing. I read some drastic reviews on tripadvisor about argeles only yesterday - we had more or less made up our minds to buy there and the reviews and negative feedback have put me off now a lilttle. I have two small children so safety and kids activities are bottom lines really.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.