France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
Argeles Sur Mer
4 Posts
Hi,

What exactly do you need to know about the resort?
My girlfriend has an apartment out there so I can find out any info you ned from her.
She is there over Easter weekend, but will be back Tuesday.
Post or pm me your questions and i'll get you some info.

Thanks
hi, have been to argeles lots. I take it you may be camping?where?what company?what info are you after?? We usually fly to gerona in spain fom prestwick in scotland(ryanair). Rather than staying in argeles we stay at a campsite in st cyprien, about 3 miles away, we do go to Argeles a lot. There are great restaurants, a late night tourist market which sells lots of really nice stuff, loads of amusements on an excellent stretch of beach, lots of shops - even a lidl & a spar- & a tourist office & an office doing bus trips i.e andorra, barcelona, perpignan etc. Also boat trips from port. Argeles is v, busy resort in summer but the surrounding areas are great and in general the area caters v.well for the amount of folk who visit. not the riviera, but you will be glad of that...
We always go to Argeles every year for a day

We honeymooned at Taxo (a short bike ride away at les Brothers)

the evening street market and restaurants are great and not too far away is lots to see and do

ABSOLUTELY love Collioure and Canet
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.