Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
For sure you can get drinks... about food I find it quite difficult...
I should imagine Ickys would be open, its near Cambrils port, although the Pins Marina is quite away from this area. Don't worry about the name 'Ickys', think it may have been lost in translation and they probably don't realise what a food place called Ickys sounds like to us Brits :rofl. Is a fast food place and does kebabs, chips, burgers, pizza etc. but at that time of night thats all you'd get anywhere. I've always found Ickys clean and the food good, never had a dodgy stomach and the staff are friendly.

Not been near the Pins Marina area that time of the day so cannot be sure whats in your immediate area.

Thanks
Mark

PS: Ryanair do offer hot snacks on their flights, and they are not that bad, bit of a rip off granted, but for peace of mind it might be worth digging in the wallet and getting a couple of snacks on board.
As you're in an appartment why not take some stuff with you. Teabags, dried milk, cartons of juice for kids, and as for food how about cup-a-soups, bread (toast), or things like pasties and sausage rolls. You can find out if there's a microwave in your appartment. They'll do you until you can get to the supermarket in the morning.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.