Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Alizda

Can remember exactly - but roughly £10 per adults under 4 free. Click here to nget out a 10% discount form http://www.marmarisinfo.com/waterpark/discount.phtml

You should go - its a great day out, with lots of sunbeds to laze on when you have had enough of the slides - your daughter will love it. But take her towards the end of the holiday otherwise she will be wanting to go down there everyday if she is anything like mine :lol:

LA
that sounds about right!!!

we have been slated by her this year because we're going to basils and the kocer hasn't got a slide!!

thanks for the info
x
Check with Basil - but think his guests (in his houses) usually use Maxwell pool which is in the next street back..... and has a slide i think :wave
Our friends who stayed with him last year did

Are you in his houses(as he calls them) or aparts??

LA
we're in the apartments opposite the entrance to the kocer

didn't know he used the maxwell - we stayed there last year - didn't like the pool there much - not enough sun and too many rowdy dutch!!!
Oh yeah i remember your report now about the Maxwell. One of his houses are right in front of the Maxwell hence why they use it.

Round the corner from the Basils aparts, in the same street as the Aussie Bar (but going back the way, if that makes sense) there is apart/hotel with a slide, cant remember the name of it - but could take dd in there for a change if she likes the slides so much

Have a great time - i still have got 6 weeks to go :?

LA
thanks for that - will look out for it

go two weeks on monday! got tickets now so really excited!!

(and booked for next year!!)

better be quiet now - going :offtop

thanks again

x
why not try the new waterpark in marmaris called aquadreams, it is alot better than the Atlantis
Well guys/gals, (must say of course), we could see Aqua Dream Park from where we were staying (Irmak Hotel) and although we got a good view of it's sign which was similar to the Holywood sign, you see in yes Holywood, it was far away on which looked like the hilltop of this end of Marmaris and we were just beside Sitiler, just know a few people we know recommened the Atlantis Water Park, on the beach, which we enjoyed tremendously may we say, and we got some lovely pics, they said the other one on hill was not so good can't see why as they look like they have all the needed stuff, but who are we to quibble!
I'm pretty sure it was about 40 Lira for an adult and a child or so!
hi

we went to aquadream about a fortnight ago
its ok but its on the top off a hill if you book through a tour guide ask him to arrange pick up they have a free dolmus

it cost us 90lira for 3adults and 1 child but you need to barter dont know how much it is on the door

they have a credit card system in there where you load money onto it and use that what you dont spend you get back when you leave

we waited over an hour to get served in the cafe they are very slow infact theres more staff in a bar than what they have in the cafe to serve about 200

views are fantastic you can see all of marmaris

great day out fully recommened

anyone stopping at the portebello apartments where we stopped its just a stones throw away but you still need a lift up the hill :D

regards

ed :D
And from the Club Alize (next door to the Portabello) we could see it from our balcony last year.
the aquadream dream was is much better it puts atlantis to shame now, it is only 5 minutes walk up the hill
Has anyone got any pics of the new aqua dream or know of any on the web??

We got a taxi back from migros and got him to drive up the hill past it - and it didnt look that big from outisde - a lot smaller than Atlantis, but if its that good wouldnt mind giving it a go (in 3 weeks, yehaaaa :lol: )

LA
hi leighanne found this on icmeler online. http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1063
i will be going there myself in 2 weeks :hyper i am on serious count down now cant wait, its gonna be a long 2 weeks at work
Thanks Lisa - It looks nice, will give it a go - And if we dont like it guess can go back to atlantis in the 2nd week

LA
Yes thanks Lisa, definately looks bigger and better than the Atlantis, will try it out :lol: hope there's not as many queues in September.
Sue

Great pics, tyvm!! Did you notice if there was a wave pool there? Also do they let little ones go down the slides? My 4 year old is a bit of a dare devil and loves going down the slides on daddies lap - In atlantis they allow this only on the green slide - Did you notice any such restrictions there? As long as she is allowed one big slide she will be content :lol:

Cheers

LA
Leigh Anne

we went to aqua dream 1 week ago, it costs £10 per adult, £5 per child and under 4 free. The wave pool is best one we have been to, you get best waves if you stand near beginning of pool, also they let our 2 four year olds on all slides. One word of warning on credit card you put your lira on keep a check on what you spend and keep all receipts, as, 30 lira mysteriuosly disappeared and we had to argue with waiters, but we did get it back. Also there is a photographer going round and at end they want 10 lira a photo, we were one of last to leave and he wanted 70 lira, we offered him 20 lira he said no, so we stuck to our guns and told him he was only going to throw them, guess what we got them. Also there is a free mininbus to and from waterpark, ask at your hotel to ring them and after when going just go to park reception. PS You cannot take food/drink into park as they check your bags and if found take it off you till you go home.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.