Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Atrium resort
5 Posts
have you read the MEMBERS REPORTS yet??

wizard
i am going to go to Lindos Mare but not many operators here work with this hotel so i have to look for one more near Lindos in case i will not be able to get to Lindos Mare
tell me please u impresions about Atrium. i have read some reviews.
Is that hotel located in the bay ro not? is it very noisy and crowded? how is the beach, is the bottom of the sea sandy or not?? where better to book room? how much is to get to Lindos by car?
is there tavernas and shops near hotel and is there a place to walk in the evening or i have to go to Lindos for walking and spending time??

It is a great hotel. We were there in Oct and it was not noisy nor crowded. It is in a bay (one further then the Lindos Mare) and there is a huge strech of (quiet) pebble beach that will be sandy if you are far enough in the water. Taxi ride to Lindos is about 10 euro's (incl tip). There are some really nice restaurants/taverna's in walking distance, but for some proper choice I would go out in Lindos (which is not walking distance)

All in all it is a bit further away then Lindos Mare, but there is a bit more in the near area to choose from in comparison to Lindos Mare.

Booking you can do via numurous operators, or direct via their website
ohh pebbly beach...xm...is the pebbles big like or very small?? сoz i dont like stones....it not comfortable to step into the sea...is there are any stone platforms??
Was here a couple of years ago around this time.

Stayed in one of the villas (deluxe or something like that if I remember right).

An absolutely beautiful hotel.

Has nice restaurant areas available, the Asterias is a beautiful restaurant near the beach looking onto the sea. We had a meal there prior to our wedding and decided to have our reception there in the end.

Found it fairly quiet and most people seemed to be either German or Dutch or both. Can't recall any brits.

Beach I would say would be quite uncomfortable to walk without footwear.

It is in Kalathos, therefore there are various shops and restaurants around, however we never ventured upto the actual town due to family being in different places, therefore we where always at either Pefkos or Lindos.

FD
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.