Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Just from memory......
Are these not the apartments where the builder built too many floors without planning permission and now he has to demolish the excess floors.?

Or have I got these mixed up with some other property.?

sanji
dont know sanji
dont know anything about them
have been looking on the net but its not really giving details about the apartment blocks themselfs this is a private rental
Tina
hi tina, i know finestrat very well in fact i was there last thursday for the day and i always have a month in august.the apts you are staying in are really nice,well situated for everything,5 minutes from the beach,amongst the many restaurants there there are some good english bar/restaurants.the number 12 bus takes you to levante end of benidorm.the weekly market is on your doorstep there are also supermarkets within walking distance.you will love finestrat.
For some reason the name just rang a bell....
I might be wrong, but just check it out, I'm sure I read recently someone asking why these apartments were still being advertised when they know they have to have the excess floors demolished.

Sanji
thank you :)
great too know i can just jump on the bus to Benidorm
as my sister and family are staying up there on the first week of my holiday they have been going for years but they tend to like to be in the centre of things
thanks sanji i will look into them a bit more before i book
not really that bothered if it is them i can always get something else if it is
we just booked our flights on friday . but the area sounds nice
no tina they are not the same apartments that sanji was talking about (the ones that have got to be altered) although they share the same name,they were built about 5 yrs ago and have all got pools.they were all built as part of the atrium beach complex but they have had the problems with the building that was going to be an hotel,this has not affected the apartment blocks
cheers eastender
i have email the apartment owner and asked him about this
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.