Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
oh dear- what a horrible experience Theresa. I'm afraid you can't post the photo but hopefully it will help the police. Thanks for posting the warning
Sorry to hear of your distressing experience. We are going in 2 weeks time and I will warn my wife to be careful. Did the police say anything to you, had they had similar reports.
It was 8.45 in the morning and about 15 minutes or so before we saw a local policeman, he radioed the description around and we emailed him the photos the next day as we had returned home. He didnt pass any comment on the extent of the problem at the time though he did confirm receipt of the e-mail pictures and say they would follow up as they were concerned about that type of incident. I was, I suppose in the 'wrong place at the wrong time' and I'm sure it happens elsewhere as well.
Theresa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.