Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
take a bus trip to gibralter its worth the 90 minute or so run

garry
Take the train to Malaga and visit the castle and Picasso museum, plus more.

Take the bus to Mijas Pueblo. Very touristy but the views are magnificent. Also take a trip to Ronda. Again a bit touristy but quite a large town. Lots of good views and the old town is worth a ramble around.
ahaunts
Welcome to HT. :D

The world is your oyster in Andalucia, depending on how far you want to travel.

In the immediate vicinity, you have Malaga, Torremolinos, Benalmadena, Mijas, Marbella, Estepona, Gibraltar or up the coast to Nerja.
If you want culture go inland, and although the bus journey is tiring, I can assure you, it is worth the effort.

You have Ronda, Sevilla, Cordoba and Granada where the famous Alambra Palace is situated, the area is full of arabic and Spanish history.

You can even go to Tangiers in just 35 mins on a boat from Gibraltar...although I would always advise using a guided tour for this experience.

There are outlets in Fuengirola selling all these coach trips and the only down side is....you have 4 days and you really need 104 days, and even then, you would only scratch the surface.

Besos xxx
sanJi
Just wanted to say thanks - you've given me some more ideas to investigate! cheers.
a good thing is the bus service we always have had taxi,s everywhere so after years of expensive transport we this year jumped on a bus 1 euro most 1.15cents to anywhere even maliga where there,s ex shopping complex,s you cant get lost go the opposite side of road for bus home .if i can do it anyone can ,i wont travel to the next town at home on my own i always get lost
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.