Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Kirky 2007,

Im staying at Avlu4 in August with my Girlfriend. We arrive on thursday 14th, staying for 2 weeks. When do you arrive ?
Hi there we are booked for the above apartments 25th June for 2 weeks. Only concern is I've been told that the pool doesn't get any sun.Please can anyone who has stayed there or visited these apartments tell me if this is the case.

Many thanks in advance

Janet
Hi ,
Have stayed at the Avlu twice - the sun moves behind the Apartments late afternoon - plenty of sun all morning and early afternoon though.

Great rooms and staff when we were there and a great location - near to town but no noise of a night.

Enjoy.

Toffeemen
Hi Toffeemen many thanks for your reply - morning and early afternoon will do just fine. Really looking forward to going now

Janet
Does anyone have an email address for the Avlu 4 Our friends booked us in last September when they were in Icmeler but I would like to contact them just to make sure everything is OK (I'm a terrible worrier when I don't do things by myself!!!) would hate to get there and something go wrong.

Many thanks

Janet
Hi Janet here is their website:- http://www.avluapartments.com/ with all the contact details.
Thank you Glynis very much appreciated - really can't thank everyone enough for their replies and help. Love the site

Janet
We stay in the Tolan which is just opposite the Avlu 4 as we like the peace and quiet, unfortunatly the Lemon Tree has changed owners last year so the noise level has gone right up, i am prepared this year and taking ear muffs as the noise was worse than that on the canal
Hello, before I book my flights can anyone tell me does Ali and brothers still rund the Metropol clothes store in Icmeler? ;)
We were just across from the Lemon Tree last year and can't say I noticed any noise nuisance whatsoever the whole time we were there.
It wasnt a nuisance but the music was very loud, suppose i am just not used to it been going there since 1999 and last year was the first year that i was disappointed, so used to the peace and quiet :sun2
We couldn't really hear any music at all coming from the Lemon Tree, to be honest. There was far more noise from the Geordie Bar (next door) when it was open.
it was both bars but we found the lemon tree the loudest depends on where your apartment is situated I suppose :think
We stayed In Avlu 4 4 years ago. The apartments were ok, but I thought the Pool was far too small and as you have already been told, the pool is in the shade from early afternoon, unless you get the right sun bed. The fight of sun beds was awful so much so that one night the sun beds were all reserved by 1am in the morning! which as you can imagine caused some ructions! Although we had a great holiday, I wouldnt got the Avlu 4 again. There are far better apartments near by.
Hi there travelling from Glasgow to Avlu 4 on the Oner flight 25th June arrives Dalaman approx 02.55 am and return leaving Dalaman 04.30 am (rubbish flighsts!!) there are only two of us husband and myself and the transfer is for up to 4 people so if anyone would like to share let me know by PM - price return is £120 (for 4)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.