Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I was wondering if any one has stayed in the Avos Apaartments, looking to book for next year. It is with holidays 4 U who I have been with before and found no problem, But cant find any reviews on this hotel, it seems to have a great location just set back form the beach, across the road from the Romance hotel, Any info will be great. Thanks.
Thanks for the website but I still cant find any reviews which I like to read before I book. :)
I've booked this hotel for next june :D and cant find that much info about it does anyone know anything http://www.avosapartments.com/anything will be a help, I know that it is near the atlantis water pack on the front.
They are above The British Corner Restaurant.
We stayed down the road from Avos this year and they look very nice they have huge balconies!

They are over the road from the Romance Hotel and not far from the Brothers bar.

I would say you have made a great choice.
Thanks for that :) all info will help.
Hi, I am going to these appartments in june this year and would love some info on the appartments, I know that it is near the beach front by the Atlantis waterpark, has anyone stayed there and what did they think of the appartments
I haven't stayed at the apartments but we walked past them everyday for 2 weeks last year and they look great.

They have really big balconies,the pool isn't very big but is big enough.
You are about a minutes walk from the beach with loads of bars and restaurants in the area.
They are above the British Corner Restaurant.

Don't know if you have seen their web site but here is the site for the Avos apartments.

http://www.avosapartments.com/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.