Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi,

I have stayed here in Feb 2003.

Hope it helps.

http://www.hostalcarlos.com/index2.html
Thanks, will bear it in mind if I can't find anything suitable in Gibraltar, we are going on the 19th December now BTW.

I have found one that's quite reasonable in Gibraltar (£37.50 per night for the 3 of us) but it has no parking so unless I can be guaranteed of some street or free car parking that's within 10 minutes walk I don't want to risk it.
£37.50 for the 3 of you sounds more than reasonable for Gibraltar! What hotel is it can i ask? Guess its not the Elliot of the Rock? Bristol? Queens? Car parking in Gib is always a problem however at that time of year for all the main hotels you should be able to park within 10 minutes walking...its a small place!

Nivsy
Ooops. Just seen your thread in another area! Cannon Hotel should be fine....good location for Main Street etc...and yes the large car park at the cable car (furtherst end of main street) is within that walking distance. Plus the car park behind Casemates Sq - not that large and usually busy - could also fit the bill.

Nivsy
Thanks Nivsy,

Have been to Gibraltar a few times before but only on day trips.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.