Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Meant to be flying out with BA on the 5th :cry: Hopefully it'll all be sorted by then :evil: :rage
Yep we are flying BA on the 1st!!!!!!! We just hope there are not any problems as we will then miss the intenal flight to get to Goa.

It does seem at the moment that most long haul flight will be ok as crew working abroad are exempt from strike action so that people are not stranded abroad and likewise we can get off on holiday!!!!!!!!! :wink:
Looked on BA website today and it said the Mumbai flights on 1st and 2nd were cancelled! they list it under Bombay not Mumbai
Look here for list of cancelled flights
http://www.britishairways.com/travel/flightops/public/en_gb
The Bombay fligths on 1st & 2nd were from Bombay not to Bombay, so ok going out but coming back is a problem.
Thanks I have just checked our flight on the website and it all looks ok at the moment. Coming back is not so bad as it is only back to cold, miserable weather and work!!!!!

8) 8)
Ooops Sorry :oops: I owe you an apology.. mis-read it :oops:
Sunday 20:00hrs 28/01/07

Lets hope that the BA talks are more positive than the Goons playing at the Effeminates today. ':lol:'

Our BA 199 flight departs 19th so unless they call an all out strike, my husband reckons we should be OK.

Regards

PS Disregarding any BA problems, hope you all have a great holiday including any gooners that may turn up in Goa.
Thanks Hari, Due to fly out on the 5th (a strike day) :(
Lets just hope it gets sorted by then and you don't have any problems.

Good luck and have a good holiday!! We are packed and ready to go.........only 3 days at work..............bliss!! :lol: 8)
Fingers crossed for you all.
Thanks, You have a great one too. Maybe we'll bump into each other at a HT meet :gluck
See You in a week or so Alan, we are off to Heathrow in 3 hours.
Have a safe journey Sam. We fly out next sunday. Hope to see you at Lazy Days on 7 Feb :D really looking forward to meeting some more people from the forum. :D
Good news Alan, just heard that the strike is off.
Sam have a great time ..enjoy you night at lazy days ...im sure you will go for a drink or 3.....colleen
Big relief here.... See you all out there between 5th-21st Feb :hyper :glynis :fly
last report was that the agreement came to late to save hundreds of flights, cant imagine that can extend it by more than a day or so.

Alan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.