Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi,

I have not actually stayed at Baba Hotel but I organised a wedding there couple of years ago. The whole family stayed there and they were very happy with everything. I have been inside the rooms which were quite nice. The hotel staff are very nice and polite. The food is good too. So I guess I can recommend this hotel to you :D
We stayed at the Baba Hotel a couple of years ago and it was great and you can get a wonderful turkish bath there.The rooms were basic but clean and the breakfast was worth getting up for,eat outside and admire the wonderful veiw of the bay.

Norman and Diane :glynis
hi, some of my relatives have been to this hotel twice and are returning for the 3rd time this coming august. they love it, cannot fault it at all. rooms basic but clean, great breakfast and right on the beach..... :D .
I popped into the Baba last summer for a Turkish bath (was staying at the Jasmin) and it was fantastic. I went for another Turkish Bath up in the hills on my second week, the place there was very plush but the bath at the Baba was far better and a very small fraction of the price. If you stay there, get a Turkish bath at the start of your hols. I met some people who were staying there whilst having my bath and they said they had a great time at the Baba.
Thanks for the comments above everyone. The BABA shoulds really good, I do remember that the Turkish Bath was highly recommended last time we were in Gumbet. Hopefully I'll be able to find out if we book for this year.

I'll let you know!!

Ray : :lol:
just as westglam said i went into the Baba for a turkish bath (whilst staying at the Jasmin) and it all looked very nice with a very good central and beach location.

Suppose you have booked by now but i think that the jasmin will have changed quite a bit since you last went so its worth poping up and seeing the new block, its very impressive!
We stayed at the Baba last year and thought it was excellent. The rooms are basic (but who goes on holiday to stay in the room), and are cleaned daily. If you get a choice go for a ground floor apartment as the first floor rooms have a balcony with room for one person (must weigh less than 5 stone!!!). The pool is a good size and was always clean. The Baba is central for most things and the staff were very friendly. If you stay B&B the breakfasts are typically Turkish and the days we actually got up to go were adequate.
Hi If anybody goes to this hotel before the 11th August, could you please let me know if it is still ok 8) Thanks..
Hi,

Does anyone know how to book this hotel direct..

Many Thanks 8)
Try clicking here
Then select the Reservations button, or try their phone number...
It's a great hotel, perfect location. Beach at the back, Bar street at the front..... Rooms a little basic but spotlesstly clean. Denny
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.