Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Please does any one know the fax number or address of the apartments in icmeler??

Thanks in advance
Thank you very much. It was very helpful.

Inyoupop
Hi,

I am looking at the Babadan apartments for our summer holiday in Aug 2008, but have some questions that I hope someone can help with...

1) Are the luxury apartments near to the standard apartments ?

2) Are there any lively bars in Icmeler (ie: play music to the early hours) ?

3) What are the prices like for food & drink ?

4) Is there a supermarket within walking distance of the apartments ?

5) Is there a waterpark nearby ?

Thanks for any help you can give...

Steve
Hi there I can't answer all of your questions but I will try to answer some and maybe someone else will fill in the gaps for you

1. I dont know
2. There are loads of lively bars in icmeler but they have to turn down the music after 12 but you can see here it within the bars and still carry on dancing and singing into the small hours. This is to make sure people with families aren't effected by loud music
3.I havent been since last year so I can't comment on the prices this year for food and drink but they are a lot cheaper than say Spain but about the same as here now from what I can gather but the food is very good quality no matter where you eat and always cooked fresh.
4. Yes there is a supermarket called Tansas and quite a few smaller supermarket/corner shops within walking distance of the apartments
5. The nearest waterpark is Marmaris which you can get a free transfer bus too its well worth a day trip out there they operate a wristband system which you top up before you go in and refund if you dont spend all of it for your drinks, ice creams and food, a great place to spend the day with brilliant views of Marmaris and Icmeler as it is up the side of the mountain.

I have tried to answer most of your questions but if you have any more please dont hesitate to ask sorry about question 1 but someone should be able to answer that for you.
These are somewhere we are also considering for this year have checked reviews etc but just wondering if someone has been there recently for their feedback. I believe tonyeff was heading there in May ~ have you returned? what was it like?

Many thanks

Karen x
Hey everyone booked to go babadan apartments june next year. Just wondering if any1 has been this year and can tell me what its like and whats close by like resturaunts, playparks for kids etc. from what ive read it sounds good but there more from 2008 and 2007?

any info would be great

Thankyouuu :D
Hiya every one just wanted to no if anyone has stayed at these apartments this year, and what is the best side of apartments to stay on. And also i was wondering if any of the bars in town can pickup BBC on there satalite`s. I want to watch a football match that is being shown live on the BBc when i am there....Cheers hope someone can help me, By the way i fly out on the 12/10/09 for 2 weeks
Welcome to the forums damienhoops. I have merged your enquiry with this existing topic. While you wait for some replies to your questions, you can also read our reviews of the complex by clicking HERE.

David :wave
Hi,
Wonder If Any1 Can Help??
Booked To Go Babadan Apartments Next Year
Recently Looked On Thomson Website And There Is A New Photo Of A Childs Water Slide
Wondering If Any1 Has Been And Can Confirm This Or Is This Pic A Mistake??
When I Was Looking Through Brochures When Booking I Remember Seing A Slide Very Much Like That So Wondering If Its A Mix Up Or If There Is Actually A New Slide There?

Thankyou

:cheers
Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Hi Stef, I would imagine this to be true about the childrens waterslide as the owners have gradually been expanding since we stayed there which was 2002. On our second visit to Icmeler they had built further accommodation around the back of the main building as well as a childrens play area with swings and climbing frames. Irrespective of this minor issue, you will have a great time there as we did. They had a really good snack bar there for your lunchtime nibbles. The owners wife is English and so should you have any problems then she will sort them out.

As to your enquiry from back in July, you are very close to the centre of Icmeler but are in a quiet area, so the walk to town will not be too much for your children. Restaurants, you are spoilt for choice, when you turn left out of the apartments you will come to a staggered crossroad, on the left corner is DAL Jewellers(highly commendable), look down to your right there is a chinese restaurant. If your turn left at the crossroads you've got The Three Bells, Captain Bullshit and Wayside, also along this road is a Pharmacy on your right, and Tansas supermarket on your left, at the end of the road is where the weekly market is held. Getting back to the crossroad, if you go straight over you have got a taxi rank and behind this are the ATM machines and also yet another Pharmacy, continue walking straight down the road and you will eventually come to the beach.

For further information, scroll back through the Turkey Forum to 22nd April, 2008 where you will find the Discussion on Icmeler topic, this will give you even more information about the area. All the best.

Les
Hello all...

Previously I read that there were a few people on here staying at these apartments. I'm looking for next year and am thinking of having a look around whilst in Ichmeler in a couple of weeks. Does anybody know if you can bood these direct or if you have to go through a Tour Operator??? Just trying to keep costs down, it's for an adult and a child, although I'm finding if I go through tour operator's I pay for 2 adults really.

Mayn thanks
Ruth

I'm trying to picture where these appartments are an am struggling... My memory's poor!

But can anybody tell me if the apartments will have a room for either S/C or B&B for an adult and a child??? I looked on their site but unsure of which is best suited to us.

Thanks
Ruth
Hi Ruth, these apartments which are self catering will be ideal for you. I think you will find that B & B is in the Babadan Hotel which is totally separate from the apartments. If you have any doubts then e-mail the apartments direct, Julia is English and will be able to answer your questions. In the past we've always gone B&B as it has worked out cheaper than self catering.

Les
Hi everyone we are going to the Babadan appartments in icmeler on the 25th of this month (2 week on saturday) it will be out first ever time in turkey. Just wondered if anyone could let us know what these appartments are like, and what the walk from these appartments to the main strip is like??? :que
Going to these apartments in August - 3 families with kids. Has anyone been there this year yet? I have looked on the hotel reviews and there have been none posted since 2009.

Any up to date info would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for your replys we are really looking forward to it, :) not looking forward to the fact that they try and get u in the shops and resturants like they do, :cry i have a friend that goes every year and she said they arnt as bad as they are in Marmaris, she said if u just say no and keep walking we will be fine. We have asked for a ground floor app as we have got our little girl with us and my mum and stepdad are coming too and he has got a bad hip. Our Daughter loves going to the park and loves it in the water so the kids slide they have in the pool should go down well :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.