Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hi tuppence ... the hotels sit next to each other at Playa Paraiso, Costa Adeje. You will find more details of each hotel on the Bahia Principe group website.

David :wave
hi david,

cheers for that. i have seen the website but just want to make sure that the 2 hotels i see on there, are the 2 i have seen in the brochures.

i cant find the 2 of them in the same brochure and i cant find reference to the other one in the descriptions of the other one if that makes sense. plus, as the travel agents dont seem to know either, i just wanted clarification.

i am pretty sure that they are the same ones but wanted clarification before booking.

is there no beach at these hotels? they look like they are by the sea but in one of the brochures (again) it says nearest beach is 12kms away
Hi tuppence .. the hotel group website refers to the seafront location and both hotels feature in our reviews section, where a small but rocky beach is mentioned in some reviews.

David :wave
wanting to go to one of the Bahia principe hotels, (bahia principe tenerife or bahia principe costa adeje) but not sure which one would be best.
have a 12 year old and a 3 year old, also how far a walk is it to the Fanabe area ??
They are both part of the same complex and you can use the facilities of either. If you are planning to all be in the same room, then you'll be in the Tenerife, as all the rooms are junior suites and sleep 2 A & 2C.

We stayed at the Tenerife, but used the pools at the Costa Adeje as we thought they were nicer and the snack bar down at the infinity pool had a much better selection.

Walking to Fanabe....I wouldn't recommend it. Don't be misled by the "Costa Adeje" hotel name, the hotels are actually in Playa Paraiso which is a about 4 miles from Fanabe and I don't think there's a proper path. We taxi'd into town, though I think the hotel runs a shuttle bus.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.