Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
We wnt a couple of years ago at New Year, the main pool was the only one heated and was fantastic. My daughter made a mistake of jumping in to the other pool which wasn't (and was empty) and got quite a nasty shock!, so be warned!
Can anyone tell me the nearest supermarket to this hotel. Many thanks
I didn't notice anything nearby, there is a hotel shop on site, selling a variety of things. But for a supermarket you'd probably have to go into Playa Paraiso or Playa de Las Americas. What sort of shopping are you afer?
my son-in-law looking for cheap cigs.
I didn't go into Playa Paraiso but I'm sure you'd get them there. We took the shuttle from Bahia Principe into Playa de las Americas (sometimes free depending on the time of day) and there was no shortage of places to buy them there. I'm pretty sure we only paid about 16-18 euros for a 200 pack.
totp. Many thanks for that
You walk down to the little beach, downstairs to it, then back up. Then follow all the windy roads around. It will take you about 10-15mins, it's quite a climb/walk with all the stairs. The road winds around, just follow it around and you will come to the main street. There are 2 supermarkets, one a good bit bigger than the other. You will get the ciggies there. I know mayfair are about 15 euros, not sure of other brands.

We got some smirnoff miniatures for 75 cents.
hi,just booked for july 2007i week in july,cant wait,never been to tenerife before usually go to ibiza or mainland spain.would be greatfull for any extra tips and info,i have read all the reviews that i can get my hands on and its looking good.i know the kids want to go to loro parc and the boat trip looking for dolphins. :) thanks mo
Just reading their website... Can someone confirm if towels are provided for use at the pool/bearch?
Yes, for the pool area. There's not really a beach there - there's a bit of one but you'd be dissapointed if you were expecting a beach. The hotel's on a rocky outcrop.

Lovely complex though, we went last year and are going back in August.

:)
Nine days to go... And they can't go fast enough at that...

Thanks for the reply... The only reason I ask about a beach is to get access to swim in the sea... Nothing like it if the waters warm...
Having just had our holiday cancelled,we have just booked 2 weeks at the BP Tenerife from 2nd June, hoping its the right choice for 10 year old daughter. anyone with kids going at the same time? :wave
no children but I am there from the 30th May for one week
Hi I'm going on the 9th june for 2 weeks I have two children a boy who's 5 and a little girl who's 2 nearly 3 I'm stopping in the costa Adeje part of the hotel.
We are staying in the tenerife side of the complex, anyone stayed there? whats the food like,service etc? :?:
HI

We were there for the May half term last year with our (then) 10 year old daughter. She loved it, so did we. The animation team were great with the kids and they had a maxi club with organised pool games (as in swimming pool) and entertainment for them every night. We've booked to go back this August. :D
Did u stay in the tenerife side? Is the food good, i have read on one website that there is no all-inclusive bar where the entertainment is, also some say they had a problem with pool towels
Hi,
I have been previously to the Bahia Principe Tenerife in a Junior Suite, and found it too small for our family, i.e. mam, dad, teenage son & daughter.
One travel company is offering Villa Junior Suites at the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje......Has anyone stayed in one of these :?:
Are there more than one suite in each of those blocks adjacent to the pool :?:
Are there any problems with creepy crawlies :?:

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.