Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
If anyone would like to post a review for this hotel please do so HERE :tup
Hi sar, I had a look on the hotel website and it actually contradicts itself !
It says alcoholic drinks, soft drinks and cocktails served 24 hours, but then further down it says drinks at the hotel bars served till 11pm :que
I hope you can get a reply from someone who has visited to clear it up for you.
we are also going to jamaica this year but starfish trelawny, so have fun !
cheers,
juby
We were at the Bahia Principe in Jamaica last year and the hotel bar does finish serving at 11pm. (As does the Bahia Principe in Mexico). At the entertainment square there is a karoake bar and a nightclub which stays open until 2am and serves alcoholic drinks, but they did often run out of somethings. There is also a snack bar at the entertainment square which is open all night and they served alcohol in here, although it was out of plastic glasses. Saying that a lot of the time they ran out of glasses at the karaoke bar by 10pm and you had to make due with plastic ones. Hopefully they will have sorted this problem by now.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.