Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Ryan,

I've certainly seen (and heard) plenty of clubbers wending their way back to their hotels at 5.30-6a.m. from Disco Lazur.

Can't help as far as the other bars/clubs are concerned, I'm afraid.

Baldur
Hi again Ryan,

When i was there, the restaurants/tavernas and bars usually opened about 10am till 1am the following morning(depending on how many customers are in).

The discos usually dont open till about 11pm and close at 6am in the morning (but dont worry about what you will do for a drink between 6am-10am :lol: ).
You will find that many of the big Hotels have a 24hr bar,so drinking can be done 24/7.
Hi Ryan

We've arrived at 1am and found no problem getting a drink. In fact one year before you could buy leva here we arrived and went in the nearest bar explained we only had sterling,we were told no worry pay tomorrow but we preferred to pay then and he accepted sterling with change given in leva. That guy got a lot of trade from us that year.

Patka
We arrived at 1.30am last year, put our bags in the room and went across the road to the nearest bar. We were quite shocked when the manager remembered us from the previous year and straightaway said to us "2 vodka coke is it".
Now that bar got a lot of custom from us and he wouldnt shut until we were ready to go. We were the only 2 in his bar. Great stuff cant wait to go back this year.
Hi Fitzi

That sounds about right, it wasn't the same bar was it? We were in G.S.

Patka
So the bars pretty much stay open until the last customer leaves?!
Thanks for the info folks, by the sounds of things we won't go thirsty anyway!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.