General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Nice flip flops in primark - £2 :D
250ml Nivea Sun cream SPF 4 - £1:99 from B&M Discount. We bought enough to see us through the summer.The writing on the packaging is in German,so we'll send one down early to reserve the sun loungers while we're having breakfast !! :rofl :rofl
bought 4 complete outfits for my granddaughter for £25 from Tesco!
writing on the packaging is in German,so we'll send one down early to reserve the sun loungers while we're having breakfast !!

:lol:

Lovely inexpensive shirts for boys in Primark and asda.
So much cooler than t-shirts.
My daughter in law just bought a pair of sketcher crocs for my grandaughter in JD Sports for £8
HOME BARGAINS

Nivea 250ml sun cream for kids spf30 and spf50 £2.99

Beach bag 99p

Girls shortie pj's £1.99

Ladies shortie pj's £3.99

kid arm bands 49p

Love my holiday bargains, more holiday spends !! :lol:
Bodycare - flip flops 49p
Asda - inflatable lilos 97p
Various £1 shops - assorted inflatables (lilos/balls/swim rings/toddler boats) also multipacks of toothbrushes, razors etc.

At those prices I won't be bothering bringing those particular items home.
Cropped trousers one pair in black, one in beige. £8 from Asda. Will be worn to absolute death this summer.
Just bought a pack of two 100% white cotton t shirts for my 4 year old (he is very fair so will wear thse with swim shorts to stop him burning at pool/beach) for £3 !! Very good quality.
Ladies, M&S online, 7 pairs of cotton bikini briefs, £5, less than a pound a pair. :lol:
sounds good what colours do they come in?
what about postage tho
that usually bumps up the price
Just white or black.
I didn't mind the postage as I did buy quite a lot. I think you can get them in stores too though.

Cazz XX
Cropped pants £8, t-shirts £2, vest tops 3 x £5, floppy sun hat £3. all at In Store used to be Poundstretcher. Good qualily. Just waiting for BHS sale. My favourite shop for petites and I always get loads of bargains just before I go. Karen
Sounds a bit daft, but m & s sell pillows (all rolled up and weigh hardly anything) for £3 each, or 2 for £5 - I've had many a holiday where I wish I'd taken pillows with me - go in and see, you'll be surprised at how little space they take up and how light they are!
Piz Buin all day factor 8 and 15 £5.99 at Semi Chem
Jungle Formula Mosquito Plug £8.99 at Superdrug
After Bite £1.99 at Bodycare
Johnsons Junior wipes and shampoo and soap 99peach at Semi Chem
Sports Soccer or Sportsworld excellent prices for all the family T-shirts from £1.99 upwards also have yves saint laurent at the moment from£7.99 upwards lacoste trainers for kids £29.99
Lacoste adult trainers at Qube in sale they are doing buy one get second half price my husband is a size 12 and usually it is hard and expensive to get trainers his and mine toghether were only £45.00 mines are a size 4 and pink and white his are white and silver they had pumps for£5.00
Asda have 10/20% of certain clothes lines at the moment I know that swimwear is one of them
You think yours sounds daft julieross! Well, I'm pleased to have recently got hold of a copy of a book on a psychology subject at a bargain price..weird thing for a holiday I know, but It's a subject I'm really interested in. It's called "In sheep's clothing".
Helps me understand some :cry: things from my past much better.
  • Edited by FionaI 2007-07-06 09:42:56
Lots of things in TJ Hughes. If you don't have one near you they also have a online shop. http://www.tjhughes.co.uk/mall/departmentpage.cfm/TJHughes/86924/1/1 Karen
Wilkinsons - Johnsons sun cream - £1.99
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.