Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
:D hi i have been to the med village twice and really enjoyed it. great for the kids and adults and cap salou has a couple of nice pubs. went back for a visit this year, to see if any of the usual reps and barstaff were there but to no avail. still a great hotel and apartments. stayed at the cambrils park bungalows, they are nice and the pool is huge. also stayed at the salauris palace hotel, which is great for locality to the shops and portaventura. booked for next year to go back here.
going away on 26th june as a family my eldest son and his cousin who is travelling with us both 15 are asking me to look up lively bars discos etc we can take them as a week of kareoke bars clown shows for a full week will not go down to well. any feedback will be great . thats if they make it out the time it takes them to get ready do there hair etc worse than women . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
When we were in Salou about 3 years ago, The Cavern seemed to be one of the most popular places. They had a general knowledge/music quiz every night, which was a good laugh, and played all different types of music.
the robin hood pub was good when we were there, there ad a male and woman striper, good muisc, one hell of a laugh, meet loads of welsh mates there.
Hi weststandstag

I have asked about the lazy wave before but no one has answered it, so could you tell me what sort of things they have for the kids :que Also where abouts is it in salou ( :whoops knowing where it is would help :rofl )

Thanks
Kerrie
alsbaby have a look at http://www.salou.co.uk loads of info on there

yours the fatboy
Thanks fatboy
I have been on salou uncovered and found the lazy wave but there is no website or nothing to say whats on and where it is :duh
So none the wiser :que
Kerrie
:whoops Just read your other post on my last thread. I probably pasted it lots of times when we went before but never noticed it.
I will keep my eyes peeled when we go :)
Thanks again
Kerrie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.