Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Bars in Hisaronu
18 Posts
What team are you ?
my teams on when were away also , 16th...
Hull City (don't laugh!!) lol We have been drawn against Chelsea in the League Cup and it's on Sky - now thats one game I do not want to miss if at all possible :lol:
lol , no laughing here mate , i support watford and we have southampton on sunday 16th , i wonder if any bars in olu deniz will have sky...?
There will definately be bars in both those places with sky sports, not sure which ones but you'll easily find them :wink:
cheers simoted

i best keep it a secret till the actual day though !
Cheers - i have actually just managed to find three bars in Hisaronu that say they have Sky Sports so I should be okay (which is probably more than my team will be) :oops: :lol:
No doubt I'll be in a few of those bars in two weeks time 8) 8)
LOL I'm sure I will "sample" a few myself - going on 14th for 2 weeks - cant wait - only 11 more sleeps to go :P
Going on the 17th for 2 weeks. Going to fethiye 8)
Nice to see another Hull City fan on here :D
Hi Laura

Are you going anywhere near hisaronu then?
Had my holiday for this year unfortunately, went to Alanya at the beginning of July, we loved it! Just trying to decide where in Turkey to book for next year now :D
loads of bars show football matches they all have boards up outside advertising which ones they will be showing we usually go to Fez bar they have 2 screens so will show 2 different matches hope this helps
Looks like I will be okay for the game then :lol:

Hope you find somewhere nice Laura - I have been thinking of Analya for next time - but I would definately recommend Hisaronu / Olu Deniz area!
there is a bar in olu deniz called "sky sports bar" so i reckon that will be a safe bet :wink:
good shout superstar , cheers!!
trust me sports fans its harder to find a bar that dosen't show skysports
they have it all motor racing, football, horse racing and golf
and alot of bars have arabic chanels that show other games that are on
all bars advertise what is being shown so dont fret :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.