Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We enjoy the Tme Out Bar at Hisaronu. Its just off the main street near the Malebu Restaurant on the corner.

Its a Kareoke bar mainly, but stay around until late and the waiters put on a bit of a dance (they end up dancing on the bar and they are really good dancers) You get some reasonably singers (sometimes) Its a great atmosphere when its busy, usually after 11 pm.

Bar Rumba is good fun too.

We found things got going a bit later than they do in Marmaris. Marmaris seems to cater for families, whereas Hisaronu is for grown ups (not larger lout types mind you). Bars could be a bit quiet between 8 - 10
The Festival have Turkish nights and the food is excellent.
there are so many bars on the main street as said befor you have time out, akuma matarda, grand booze ,zombie bar,bar rumba, attika, alhoa heads and tails,boat bar,big break just a few there
restaurant there is something for everyone then you have your night clubs alantis this is new and club uk, hope this helps a bit
Q-bar on bar street is a nice friendly bar.
there is a nutter there by the name of munchkin AKA seckin sedge michael jackson etc

if you type qbar hisaronu into the famous video clip site you will see him in action

its run by an english girl and her turkish working partner they seem to keep regular staff

its a nice bar very friendly they have shows once or twice week last year there was a male belly dancer who looked like ronaldo,he was very good although not my cup of tea.

generally they do a bit of music (mix of 60s to 90s mainly),bit of karaoke and a bit of munchkin doing his stuff.

i highly recommend this bar as although your just there to give up your money you certainly dont feel that way.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.