Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
ohhhhh, I am so pleased!

My son and his little family emigrated to Paralimni on Wednesday ( little git! ), not that I'm jealous or anything :x

Cheers,
Jinty
that looks great digimedia, would love to see more pics, i'm going to paphos in just over 3 weeks. :)
That's a lovely picture. Got great memories of being there last week. :) Was a lovely morning when we left to come home on Friday. :( During our week in Paphos we even got a bit of a tan. :)
Yes it was lovely weather on the day we left, Saturday the pic was taken....Like Fiona1 I also got a bit of a tan apart from the Tuesday and Wednesday when it was warmer back in the Uk than Paphos...! I will try to hurry up and write a trip report soon! :)
Well maybe this could have been today, but yesterday I had a heavy sweater on??? and I live only a few miles from Coral beach, if this picture was yesterday then those tourist's must have been hardy bunch, certainly too cold for me to swim just yet,

today has been lovely and even warm 72 f ... 8)
Protaras beach. Nice picture, isn't it? ;-)
http://www.cyprusmeteo.com/protaras.jpg
Which beach in Protaras is this one. It looks lovely. I am staying at the Sunshine Beach hotel which overlooks Flamingo Bay I think. Fig Tree Bay is supposed to be the best isn't it?
This is the beach you will be at.You can see a bit of the Sunrise Beach hotel on the very left hand edge of the picture.The one next to it with the sloping front like a cruise ship is the Vrissiana and the next big one(creamy coloured) is Constantinos the Great.The Sunrise is probably the best hotel in Protaras.
Hi, can you tell me if this beach is anywhere near the rising star apartments? thanks mandy
The Rising Star are right at the end of the beach at the far side of the picture
Oooo, that's where we are hoping to get booked for next year. The sea looks lovely.
Thanks for that, staying at rising star, getting married at capo bay in september, nice to know we have a good beach nearby! thanks again mandy :D :D
The Capo Bay is a very nice Hotel and it overlooks Figtree bay which is the best beach in my opinion. Have a great time and good look with the wedding. :D :hyper
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.