Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
beach sellers
7 Posts
Of course they will be there :wink:
Not sure on the beach shacks but last i hear most were being erected. Hope so anyway as I go in 17 days :)
:D Just back from Cavelossim Friday 29th, all shacks now up and running and beach selers are not allowed on the beach now , only if they are from Goa, will put a full report on over weekend ,as very tired now ,just taken 10hrs 40mins to get back.
Bighally, did you go to the silver waves shack? Is Austin still working there?Last year he thought he may not be back this season!
:D :D 8) :P :lol: :roll: :D Hi Silver waves is up but cant tell you much about it as we always seem to use Silversands, but they are all up as watched them building our first week there .
Cheers Bighally 40.
Bghally, can i ask where you stayed in Cavellosim. We usually stay at the Hatthi Mahal but staying at the mobor beach resort this time. IHeard both good and bad reports...
I loved chating to the beach sellers........

so glad to hear all the shacks are up and running

19 days to Goa...yeahhhhh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.