Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
hi holmesabbey and smudger we will be in goa from the 16th nov so any time from then for a meet up is fine for us the river view is a great choice although its not a beach shack its on the river sal and is quite popular during the day great food lovely views over the river of the daily working life of the local fishermen , ooh i want to be there not long now , hope more people can make it the more the merrier :D
Hi Gemma, Majorca was good although not as cheap or hot as Goa!! After Dec I'll be back on 15 March for 3 weeks, a week later than I am usually - flight was booked!! Have a good time!
Wendy x
:) Well I'll be in Sam's Paradise, Candolim (my usual local!) as from 9 December if anyone wants to pop and buy me a Kings!
:sun Candy64 i'll still be there up to the 15thdec and we use sams paradise most days(not everyday) so will look out for you. :wave
oh well, we will be back at home when you have this first meet up :(
We usually go to Zappas if anyone wants to come and say hello 3rd - 24th November
:tup Can i take this opportunity to say a very big :thanks to everyone that turned up at the meet - up at BONO'S on the 23/11.I thoroughly enjoyed myself meeting all the new faces and had a :rofl lots of chatter anyone who's going out in the near future go along to a meetup its BRILL ...
Hopefully you will get booked up for March Sleep cos we are going to have another beach up again. Also myself, Irishcolleen and Polly50 have been discussing travelling south to meet some of the HTers there as well, for a beach meet up, or similar.
Anyway we can discuss all that in the New Year, at the moment I am up to my eyes in Christmas paper, sellotape, scissors, presents, chocolates etc etc :lol: :wink:
Ive had a few quotes but are far too high look after xmas they should have dropped a bit HOPEFULLY.

We intended to go south this time to a meet up BUT never made it.
I think some of the regular posters in the forum are heading South around March time ie. Goan Mad Tony (he's promised me and Irishcolleen coffeebee :lol: so I need to go!) also Tightjock and his family and I am sure there are some others as well. It would be great to meet all those people as well.
hi all,
have just found the time to get back to site after having my 50th birtday in prague. we only have 65 days to go before we are back to our beloved goa. we will be down in the south from 23rd february for 2 weeks and would love to meet up with anyone who is coming down to visit either at the beach or at the river view in cavallosim. we were there for 3 weeks in november/december and never met up with anyone from the site with the blue bands on. we wore ours for the whole 3 weeks. we did meet up in the hotel with steve and lorraine (get in touch soon) and had a good laugh. so if you want a meet let us know
smudger2
andy and pat
:glynis :glynis :glynis :glynis :glynis
any one going on sunday 22nd dec...we are going to the South and have our arm bands????
Hi alishamoonbeam,

Ellibee is out there now for three wks, I am sure she will have her wristbands on and will love to meet, :D

Pip
x
:pele
We are staying in the south from 1st january for two weeks, meeting ellibee on the 2nd. 8) :pele :pele :fly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.