Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Can I emphasise that you should not go to any meet on your own.

Please be aware that Holidaytruths holds no responsibility for any exchanges of personal information made between members whom you have met on this forum, and any arrangements made are at your own risk.

When arranging to meet or exchange information with someone you have chatted to on the forums, please remember that you are dealing with a complete stranger.

Don't exchange too many personal details online or by pm, including home address or phone number, and dont divulge your full name. Never go alone to the first few meetings and don't be tempted to divulge too many personal detail at anytime.

Please try and remember during the relaxed holiday atmosphere on the board , that you have been conversing with a total stranger, who could be telling you absolutely anything which may or may not be entirely truthful.
Hi All :wave
We need to organise one for November in the south now
Pat :glynis
Good idea Smudger, and please please please come visit us in the North at Lazy Days :D
Can I emphasise that you should not go to any meet on your own.
..........................................................................................

especially if gemma is there, you wont have enough rupees to pay for the honeybee, best go with a friend, that should cover it :rofl :glynis
Yes please bring all your friends and they can all buy me a drink :lol: :glynis :rofl
Cant wait only a matter of weeks now ..looking forward to meet you all roll on the 27th november
I read your post and just thought i would let everyone in on your tip for keeping the mossies away VICK VAPOUR RUB, are you sure !!!! i will try it tonight i will probably meet lots of people who will ask me to sit somewhere else in case they catch my cold, how will i explain !!!.

Not long now, are you counting?

Mike
I won't be there, but just wondered if there will be a meet up when i'm there 26th january for 2 weeks.
:wink: Not beach shacks as such Chris...but they always had meets on
Wednesdays at Lazy Days at 8pm - Baga. Sunday ones are at Joncys and Mai Thai- also at 8pm - more Candolim way. There used to be a blackboard there on those days..and as you came in you put your name on it :wink: - so others knew WHO was there! :lol: - but I'm sure they'll be MANY at the shacks on the beach too :wink: :lol:
:) Are the meets going to be weekly at Bono's? I'm going on 8 Dec and looks like I'll be on my own (still trying to persuade my friend!). The price of accommodation has rocketed- not happy!
Candy64,

No only on the 27th November, but i am here all year round so i am sure something could be sorted out for when you come over and i am sure there will be lots of people who use the forum who will be here at that time too, just keep posting.

Mike
Hi Candy hope you had a good holiday in Majorca. We return home on 9 December so will miss you this time :cry: but we will be back on 11 March so if youre there around that time then we can arrange another beach shack meet up. However there are tons of folk going all thru the season so maybe some others will arrange a shack meet up as well :D
Hi Gemma,

Don't worry I will try and go to every one and then you will know all the gossip and see all the pictures.

Mike :glynis :lol: :lol: :lol:
hi smudger
i think the river view was mentioned as a meeting place for the south a while ago ? :D
:sun Come on you southerners look lively and get a meetup organised so we northerners can come and visit.
HI John and Anita
Yes we are still meeting you in the river view just wondered if anyone else wanted to meet us as well
not long to go now
Pat and Andy :glynis
Hi John Woody and Smudger
We are in South Goa from 9th Nov. for 3 weeks so please let us know when you plan to to have a meet up in the River view and we will try to there.
regards
Susan & Peter
Where in the south is the 'River View'?
Hi Sydney, the Riverview is a Restaurant in Cavelossim...,Keith
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.