Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Yes, there are jetskis & paragliding but I don't know the prices. Make sure your holiday insurance covers you ........... This year there was a fatal accident in Golden Sands involving jetskis.

Peter
Hi There, Current cost of jet ski's is about 25 lev for 15 mins.

8) Toonman
I'd stick to the pedalos if I were you. My M&S insurance excluded cover for:

Abseiling, base jumping, boxing, bungee jumping, canoeing at grade 4 or above, caving, canyoning, mountaineering requiring the use of guides or ropes, expeditions, fencing, football (if the main purpose of the Trip), gliding, gymnastics, hang gliding, horseriding in competitions, hot air ballooning (unless as part of an organised trip with a qualified pilot), hunting, jetskiing (section G - Personal liability only), karate, kayaking, martial arts, microlighting, parachuting, paragliding, parapenting, polo, pot holing, rafting, rugby, shark diving, sky diving, sky surfing, underwater activities requiring the use of artificial breathing apparatus (except scuba diving to a depth of 30 metres when You hold suitable diving qualifications and are not diving alone, or You are accompanied by an accredited instructor) or wrestling.

They probably had another get out clause in the policy saying "any other hazardous activity". It did say that you can call them if you do want to participate in any of these activities and they can arrange cover at an extra premium charge. I dare say the 10 year old kids (and probably younger) I saw tearing about on scooters unsupervised would also not be covered. What are their parents thinking of? :shock:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.