General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
beer on a/i
10 Posts
mmost AIs will have beer included usually local stuff but it really depends where you are going,what star rating the hotel is etc

perhaps if you post the name of the hotel you are going to or thinking of booking someone might be able to give you a detailed list of what they do and don't have :shrug
the hotel is the clubamar in c,an picafort got excellent review
Been AI 3 times now - beer was always the local lager
Had san miguel and bottled heineken on AI before. Usually Estrella Dam.

All very nice!!
i stayed at the clumba mar in 05 but that was before it was ai.they had john smiths there then.
:wave Hi

A/I's that we have been to have always had beer/Larger only.
Recently returned from Brazil Superbreezes Costa Do Sauipe
Had a wonderful time we had all Internation drinks included, incl 12 yr old malt whiskeys Blantine, Chivas Regal. Champagne & any other International drink you can think off. :D
Enjoy your holiday
we had Carlsberg on tap in Cyprus as well as Lean, Keo and a German lager
The "keo" at our AI in cyprus was definately not the real thing... got through 10 pints one evening and was stone cold sober..(yes, really)

The following night we went out and three pints of Keo at a local bar got me pleasantly merry....

ATB,J.
I think the poster meant to they do beer as in John Smiths, Tetleys, Worthingtons, etc. I sdon't think they meant Lager which is the usual AI drink!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.