Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
We went to Benidorm in June after a 13 year gap.

I was very pleased at the Value For Money you can get in Benidorm.

Obviously you pay more in bars were there's entertainment,but even these places only charge about E2 to E2.50 for a pint of beer.

Other bars were selling beer at 1.50 a pint for local beers.Im not really a lager drinker so I find the local stuff just as good as the imported lagers from the UK.

As for best bars - well I suppose its all down to personal choice,obviously plenty to choose from.

As I said weve not been to Benidorm for 13 years(Im an Ibiza lover) but have booked another 9 days in September as we know we wont get ripped off and can have a relatively cheap second holiday this year.
the London bar on Calle Londres? I'm not sure if that is still open. There are still a lot of good bars on that street! It's where we spend a lot of time!
other good bars, close to there would be the union jack, gallowgate, woody's.

The list goes on and on!
thanks rennie sorry didnt reply earlier :cheers
We stayed last year and found most places selling local beer for 1 euro . English beers, John Smith etc.were 1 euro 50 a pint, fruit juices 1 euro to 3 euros. Though a glass wine was 1 euro

Food equally as cheap from Breakfast to dinner
Lensman 2002 wrote:
We stayed last year and found most places selling local beer for 1 euro . English beers, John Smith etc.were 1 euro 50 a pint, fruit juices 1 euro to 3 euros. Though a glass wine was 1 euro

Food equally as cheap from Breakfast to dinner

That's incredible value must be one of the cheapest resorts for food and drinks in Europe Gray.

Doe :sun2
We go to France and Spain wvery year with our tourer.
Benidorm is the cheapest place

An example
2€ buys 2bacon 2 sausage 2 eggs toast beans tomatoes and tea or coffee
All the meat was Uk import as was the bread tea and coffee
Lensman 2002 wrote:
An example
2€ buys 2bacon 2 sausage 2 eggs toast beans tomatoes and tea or coffee
All the meat was Uk import as was the bread tea and coffee

Where's that Gray as I thought our 2 bacon, 2 eggs, 2 toast, mushrooms and one tinned tomato with fresh orange was good at €2 ( ie we didn't get 2 sausages!) :cry
Corner Cafe/bar
Rincon del Loix

Next to the Wok Mandarin who do an All You Can Eat for €9.99

GRAY
Many thanks Gray, will pass it onto my friends as sounds an even better bargain :tup
Got some prices and locations on lappie will make a list and PM them to you can you tell us any ???
Not sure if they do Gray as they tend to cook a lot in the apartment, but will ask for you :cheers
Ta

We started last year in the caravan - - but it was so much cheaper to eat out for ALL meals we stopped cooking for 18 days only having a brew when we were there
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.