Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
BEER PRICES
7 Posts
Djwoody practicaly lives there :rofl

I'm sure he will be able to give you the full low down.

John.
in some bars its not gone up at all.others only 20 cents extra a pint.like one;s next to uno;s.last oct it was 1.60 a pint this may/june its 1.80.not sure on taxi.i have a car.but its only 10 mins away from pdb
Hmm !
thats interesting, i was there june 2008 and was paying anything between 3 to 4 euros in town.
you will. but ones next door to uno;s is a nice pint.but uno;s wins handsdown for a cheap beer.1.80 a big bottle at least 2 and half pints in a bottle.

sunseeker2 you must of been there.its the cheapest place around.nothing flash about it.great for chatting.one of those places where people talk with family or a couple.it can get very busy/where you will not get a table,but if you see a few spares around a table.just ask if they are free and seat down.everyone is friendly/lots of regular people go there.like me for a few pints.

a few kids games to play pool table.and loaded with sweets/crisp/nuts ect for snacks.a lot have a few cheap drinks then carry on later.its nice where you can buy a bottle of whisky say.drink a few glasses.and leave it there till next time.or take it away with you.
i must admit i cannot place this unos at all, im guessing it will be down the side street past the bucking bronco ??, we usualy go to the bar opposite where large car park is, bar is or was owned by Estralia and her hubby,cannot remember what its called though,
but thanks for the info DJ, keep it coming
thats it down the street where bucking bronco is.bowling alley.the bars are on the right handside
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.