Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Beldibi
4 Posts
Belbidi is around 15 mins taxi from Kemer and around 1hr drive from Antalya and the airport. Belbidi is very small, just a row of hotels and shops really. We weren't keen on the area at all. We have found the hotels the other side of Antalya (Lara beach/Belek) to be much nicer.
Lots (and I mean lots) of Russians holiday there, in fact we were the only British couple in our hotel which was in the next village Goynuk. Very few British in the area at all. All the prices are in $ and we found it very hard for the £ and Turkish Lira to be accepted in any of the shops. IMO you would be better looking elsewhere !

Denny
I would chose another area for a first visit to Turkey.It may put you off ever going again if you find your hotel full of East European guests.Try Icmeler,Olu Deniz or Side.
im assuming it is beldibi near antalya as there are at least 2 beldebi's in turkey, my mother lives in a different beldibi near marmaris !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.