Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi lara1 - we have been looking at this hotel too.it looks lovely. if you look at the discription at the bottom of the hotel details on the thomson website,it does give a description of the surrounding area. this hotel is coming up at a really good price isn't it? if you go to trip advisor, there are reviews under the previous name which is Rixos beldibi. there are only 2 in english,the rest are in german,but you can get a good idea of what they think by the score out of 5 they give, and they are nearly all 5!
Thanks for that bushbaby, it just looks too good to be true for the price! The Thomson site said it looked a bit tired from the outside but apart from that it sounds fab.
Lara
i think its such a good price because it is new to the british market. i bet next year you'll find it has a huge price increase!
lara - i forgot to ask, when are you going in june?
We will be staying from 12-18th june volcanic ash permitting.....can't wait!
hi lara. which airport are you flying from? i cant find a flight going on a saturday which would suit us much better.(less time off work!)we were going to book 25th june from bournemouth,the only day they fly to antalya.
We are actually flying out on 27th May from Glasgow and staying in Side till the 12th, we book our flights and hotel independently.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.