Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
I'm heading out at the same time, and, yes, lots of bars and restaurants will be open. The Gib trip does indeed operate on a Monday. I'd pre-book with costafrica.com. Current price is 14 euros.
Thanks for that, but how do I go about pre booking the Gibralta trip? Can you do it on-line?
The contact details are on the website. If all else fails, give them a phone!
Hi to the OP

Just to let you know that at the moment there are only two or three bars open in the 24 hour square in Benalmadena, usually the hotspot for party goers.. Even Disco Kiu closes its doors on Monday and Tuesday nights, the first time in 17 years!! Hopefully things will improve over the next couple of months. Keeping fingers crossed for tourists and the business owners alike.
Other than that, looking around the area it is very quiet, and a lot of bars are closed mainly for the winter season, but i have spoken to numerous bar owners that usually stay open and they say there just isn't the demand this year to warrant staying open so have been forced to close.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.