Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Benidom area's
8 Posts
Hi,

I have been to benidorm many times in both the summer and the winter, we are going in march this year and are stopping in the Flamingo Benidorm which is about a 10 minute walk to Levante beach. It is in an excellent location and if you book through medhotels (link below) its around £480 for 2 people all inclusive which is a very good price. I know you said half board, but at this price....its all good

http://www.medhotels.com/HotelInfo.aspx?GatewayCode=0&AirportCode=0&CheckInDate=05%2f03%2f2010&Duration=7&Rooms=0&ResortID=0&Occu=2%2c0%2c0%2c0%2c0%2c0%2c0&CityID=&CityLocationID=&GDSID=0&BuildingID=1174&SearchType=1&ShowAvailability=1&Source=SEARCH&ChainCode=H4U&SearchRef=

It really depends whether you want to stay past the old town (Poniente) or the new town (Levante), the poniente end is more spanish occupied where the Levante end is more English occupied , i.e English bars, cafe's etc..... but at this time of year its not as rowdy in the new town as it tends to be in the summer, which is nice...
sorry i just seen your post,look on the attached link and find an hotel anywhere between hotel marina and the rialto any higher than marina there's a fair hill(in the summer) and dont go any further right than rialto due to a very steep hill and no higher than the dynastic.

http://www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Map-22-Benidorm.html
whats march time normally like busy in the evning, or full of old folk?
That very much depends on what dates in March you are thinking of, as one of the biggest fiestas of the year (Las Fallas) takes place that month. Preparations take place throughout the month, but the main festivities are between 16 and 19 March.

You may find some more info of interest in our Benidorm in March topic and in our Costa Blanca Video LIbrary.

David :wave
ah im thinking on between those dates as well. so i guess it could be very busy? im looking for some nice nightlife as ill b on my own, like it when its busy.
Yes, a very busy time during the day and at night and a great time to be in Benidorm, especially if you like parades, fireworks, etc.

St Patrick's Day also falls during that period, and so all the Irish bars and many of the British bars take advantage of that to draw in the crowds too.

David :wave
great, you have made my mind up :-) bring on the party.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.