Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
I'm going to the Flamingo Oasis at the beginning of June it looks fab, but family based. Not sure if you would prefer a more adult only one. ;)
most companys offer a/i now.or just h/b.depends wether you fancy 3 meals a day and all you can drink from 10am till midnight.just means paying more thats all.and does it work for your party on what you are doing.Ie do you go out to local bars as well.or say well i am not going out as i have paid for my drinks here.it works for some and not for others.choice is yours i guess.
i have never gone a/i as i go on my own at moment.but booked for ibiza again.got a great deal sunday.only paying £20.00 to go a/i.so i could not turn that down could i.
I wouldn't recommend AI in Benidorm for first time visitors or anyone intending taking advantage of the clubs and bars. Benidorm is probably the cheapest place in Spain for eating and drinking.

We went AI at Xmas and it suited us as we have been many times before and just wanted to chill out. However a couple we got friendly with were there for the first time and spend most of their time out and about at the cabaret bars and clubs so AI wasn't really worth it for them.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.