Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi!

Really please you've managed to sort things out. She was probably just having a moment (funny things us women you know!!!! :D ).
Have a lovely time in Alcudia - Enjoy!!! :wave:

Best Regards

Elaine :fly
Have you been to Alcudia Kev?

We're stopping at the Hotel Condesa De La Bahia, Danny.

We've still got 2wks in Benidorm at the end of October though at the Gemelos 22. :cheers
I've stayed in Alcudia several times, nice resort, i liked it a lot, great beach and good restaurants, nightlife a bit more limited though, and you wont find cabaret bars there. Its the limited variety of nightlife thats the only thing thats stopped me giving it a try again.

Best Regards - Taggy
Taggy its more about the kids having agreat time, the hotel is on the beach and you can walk out about 50mtrs and the sea is apparently only up to your knees.
If its a family holiday you want Alcudia has everything, its a very safe resort and the beach is second to none.

We are going this year for the 6th time in 20 years - we have stayed all over Majorca, in the quieter and more "mad" resorts.

Alcudia would be one of the more "commercial" resorts but as we have 14 year olds that suits us fine this year! :wave:
ahh nice choice Dave me and Jean (northantsj) was actually looking at that one earlier this year it looks lovely right on the beach. I read a lot of good reveiws about it!!

By the way Ive been Alcudia before and really had a good time there!

Did you get a good deal with Thomson?
We got for 2 adults + 1 child with portland(Thomson) for £1558, my parents + 1 child are going also and they paid £1618(Thomson)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.