Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi bigwoo
whilst not having the same degree of facilities that no doubt lykia has you could certainly look at the belcekiz beach club in Olu . overall standards,food and atmosphere there are excellent , and it would be a good choice for your age of children especially the 15 year old .Plenty of british teens too . what it lacks in facilites it will make up for in atmosphere and location in Olu.

We have just returned from the Aegean dream resort . Again maybe not as good as lykia but plenty there to do including watersports included in the A/I and in a fabulous location. Food was not as good as the belcekiz but we always found plenty to enjoy.

next year we have booked the hemera in side at a very good price and again im hoping for a good quality A/I and plenty to keep my teenagers happy. reviews are good.

lyn
Hiya :)

I have been to both Lykia and the Belcekic Beach and I would agree with Lyn that it is a good second choice to Lykia (and about 2.5K for a fortnight cheaper :tup)

It doesn't have anywhere near the same facilities as Lykia, but it wins out on location 100 %. When I went to the BB my kids were young teens, but it was still quite safe for them to wander to the little shops during the day and pick up bits and pieces, the main beach is right out in front and whilst still shingle is better than Lykias beach.

Also unless its changed most of your fellow guests will be from the UK or Turkey so no Russians, picking up endless pieces of fruit rejecting them and putting them back for others to then eat lol. The food at the BB is almost as good as Lykia, but just the one restaurant and not quite so much choice.

You could do a lot worse.

Another two to look at might be the Olu Deniz Resort and Club Sun City not stayed at those, but they all seem to be offering something similar in terms of facilities & location.

Someone else on here also tried Aqua fantasy at Kusadasi after they had been to Lykia and a repeat visit to Lykia came up too dear and thought it was OK for what they paid, think it has it's own water park, so that might be worth researching as well.
Good Luck.

Doe :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.