Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Teenagers
5 Posts
Butlins :rofl

sorry couldnt resist

when my daughter used to come to tenerife with us, we sometimes went to the temple bar, and we used to sit inside, and the girls used to play pool at the pub next door. Or they used to go over the road and play in the amusement arcade, we used to sit in the window of the temple bar, then we could see them.

later on we would go over the road to san euginos and have a late drink and we again let them play pool at the back on there own.

but it's been a long time since i had to do that.

I'm of in 1 1/2 nights sleep
We'll be there in 5 days. :-D This time, we're doing all-inclusive at the Caledonia, so we'll probably stay around the hotel most nights. I know AI isn't good for local businesses, but to be honest, I just find it easier with teenagers - they make friends at the hotel and they've got somewhere safe to hang around at night (where I can see them, or find them in a minute or so).
The last time we were in Tenerife we were half-board down at the other end of PDLA, and went to the Parque de la Paz strip most nights. The kids enjoyed singing along with the different acts and were kept entertained by the whistling man with the balloons and elastic band tricks, they made some friends at the hotel who we bumped into a few nights while we were out. There were lots of families sitting outside those bars.
Hope you have a good time on your hols, Lucky people!
Thanks for replies, I guess I will let them wander, find a place , then I'll find a bar nearby to keep an eye on them.
Olu Deniz in turkey is good for younger teengers . I can recommend the Belcekiz beach hotel .The turkish will give them a good time but it is a safe resort with everything being in close proximity . plenty of bars/shops but not a clubby place . there are a couple of late dancing bars where older teens go but again 2 mins from the hotel. the belcekiz has an open bar where they play music and have a dance .Our teenegers had a ball there . I find it very difficult to go to bed and leave them up but I dont do late nights and my eldest two are now 15 and 17 so like to stay up with friends they have made . But last summer we loosened the reign a little and knew they they were never far away. its stunning and friendly resort and as i say good for that age group.

lyn

sorry just seen Im in the Tenerife forum and your question was specifically asking about the resort you were going to . what is the matter with me recently im rambling off about turkey again . Still you could always take a look for next year peapod ;) ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.