Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
I would highly recommend the Iberostar Paraiso Lindo/Maya on the Riviera Maya in Mexico.
Quality rooms, loads of restaurants to choose from (literally about 20), lovely beach, huge pools, lazy river, wave pool and great day and night entertainment programme from the Star Friends team.

We're struggling to find somewhere that offers as much for next year and may well return.
Thanks for your quick reply, i had been looking at this hotel as well as loads more but the more review sites you go on the more confused you become, i will stick to HT from now on,
Thanks again for your recommendation...........
I know what you mean, the more reviews you read the more confusing it can become. And there's no such thing as the perfect hotel.

I find you definitely need to read between the lines of the reviews made by the Americans. They tend to have unrealistic expectations of the food at resorts, expecting every meal to be like dining at the Ivy, any walk more than a few metres is "a heck of a long way" and anything less than a personal butler represents poor service.

Having said that it's probably down to them that quality levels in the Caribbean are so good, as we Brits just don't tend to complain !!
Let me know if you'd like any hotels added to the reviews section ;)

Pippy :)
Hi would recommend the Viva Wyndham maya in Playacar, went there in June and had fantastic time. Great for kids...we got 11 & 10 year old and the childrens entertainment was brilliant along with the nightly shows.

If you would like anymore details let me know
Joanne
wingebag have you done a review of this hotel we are going in 6 weeks any info would be greatly appreciated iam sooo excited we are going with our 18 yr old son is there enough going on to occupy him thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.