Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
best hotel??
5 Posts
The nightlife is Salou is not really concentrated in one area, the whole town buzzes in the summer.

If it is actual nightclubs rather than bars you are looking for then the best area would be Hotel Santa Monica, Hotel Las Vegas, Hotel Los Angeles, Almonsa Apartments.

If it is disco bars you are looking for then the Hotel Mediterraneo, International II Apartments, California Garderns Apartments are in one of the livelier parts.

If it is just bars you are after then they are literally everywhere and as long as the hotel is in actual Salou and not Cap Salou, Cambrils or La Pineda they you will be spoilt for choice for Nightlife.

La Pineda and Cambrils also have lots of bars but the atmosphere is more relaxed and the streets not as packed with people. Having said that La Pineda is home to Pacha, the biggest nightclub in the area, but that aside it is much quiter than Salou, although both these resorts are only a short bus/taxi ride away.

If you need any further information then please let me know.
was thinking of going to the sslou park hotel, any idea what this is like? x
The Salou Park is a very nice hotel, its a 4* but to be honest I would say its more like a very good 3* hotel. Its very well maintained and its close to Playa Capellans beach and also close to loads of bars/restaurants. It is in a fairly hilly position so wouldn't be much good for people with mobility difficulties.

The clientelle in this hotel are not generally young and lively though, so if you are likely to be a fairly boisterous bunch then you would probably be better picking a hotel like the Oasis Park which attracts a wider age group including young people.

If you do decide on the Salou Park, I don't think you would be dissapointed with the quality of the hotel, it just might not be quite lively enough.

If you need any more info please let me know.

Thanks
Mark757
Now considering the california apartments, i guess they will be basic but thats fine and we would go half board but more likely to eat out anyways so just wondering if you know if they are central? just i found a really cheap deal on them! :) x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.