General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Shellie
I am going to move this topic to General enquiries as I don't think Other Destinations forum is the best place for you to get answers. However, the post will still be seen on the Other Destinations forum.
:D Hi shell- been to three out of the four (Not Ibiza), Tenerife is the most lively. We came back from costa del sol (Benalmadena), in June, and if it's lively you want don't bother with this resort. Have you thought about benidorm? We love it there. So much entertainment/bars/ disco's, and really cheap to eat/drink. All the best. BBB.
Take a look at Goa a lot of people who went to spain and portugal are now going to Goa. The hotels are basic but comfortable the bars and restuarants plentyfull, the beaches great with plenty of shack to stop at, the food excelent, the cost once there brilliant.
Check it out on the India forum.

Peter
i was in las americas in tenerife this summer and had a ball. we stayed at the udalla park which was cheap and cheerful and the bar man used to give out free shots all the time :D

next time i head out to tenerife i think i will stay at las pimarides which is close, young and lively.

you cant beat tenerife for its nightlife! just be careful though recently a young man was raped by a group or african americans at starcos so always go about in pairs or better still a group.
Try Ayia Napa in Cyprus.
Try Gran Canaria
How about a cruise? one that visits most of the places you want to visit? Most of the ships have Bars and all have restaurants on. A fantastic holiday for all!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.