Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The Piano restaurant is very nice. We ate quite a few times there.
Cin Bal (something like that it was called anyway) at the ghost town. We had a very nice evening there last year. Picked our food and cooked it at table. Cost was very reasonable too considering we ate a Turkish mountain. :)
i have never had a bad meal in the village in 17years but my favorite places are
tango,bellevista,vineyard,butterfly,lemon tree,big brother,dippy dollys,oasis,there are lots
:sun2
Is the Lemon Tree the one with the big clay oven outside? It's on a corner and has lots of trees around it. I can't remember the name of it.
Just returned from Hisaronu on Sat,we found the best restaurant ever, its called Mr Bojangles and is on the road just past where the market is held on a monday,(approx two mins walk from here) the service and presentation of meals were excellent. also in the opposite direction at the bottom of the village there was a restaurant called Corners,this was also very good.there are a lot of good places to eat at different prices,Dippy Dollys was good value but we found it wasnt as friendly as most others.
If you like Indian food you must try "The Shine" but you have to go early, because it gets very busy and you can't book even in low season.

For a Chinese "Shanghi Blues" is good.

Italian "Bella Vista"

Fish and Chips / Sunday lunch "The Codswallop"

Sunday Lunch "Pine Hills"

Turkish / English food "St Nicholas Gardens" Good Value

Turkish / Italian "Pizza Pippino"

Pub Lunch "The Fez Bar" Good Quiz on a Thursday night

How long are you going for?

:tup
you should know istanbul it varys as to where you buy them :sun2
Pizza margaritta (King size - 41 cm, for 5 persons) + 1Lt coca cola = 23 ytl (10 $) in istanbul
I think that pizza is 50 ytl in there
a little cheaper in fethiye at pizza pizza prob 40 ytl
My three favourites are Ottoman Grill, El Ninos and the Bees Knees (which does the best mousakka EVER!)

Yum yum yum!
just back today from hisaronu we were half board but tried shine,i can recommend it deffinatly wasnt busy at all

Dom
hiya burleydon what kind of food does shine do is there any entertainment in any of the resaurants around hisoronu going on tuesday next week
hi net shine does indian food if i remember rightly we chose the set meal which was around 13ytl i think theres 2 areas one does indian the other side does italian. it wasnt an entertainment type of place most places are just meals only with plenty of bars to choose for your entertainment.if your looking for entertainment and food try talk of the town which is a kind of drag show but you get ya meal thrown in for around £17.

Dom
talk of the town is just chicken in a basket, i would say eat earlier then go on to a nice bar for drinks and watch the barmen entertain you :sun2
No Mc Donalds but there's an Azda and a Morisons
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.