Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
We got back Monday and English breakfasts were averaging 6L (£2.40) Large beer ave 5L (£2)

Vodka and Redbull 2 for 10L (£4) in Tango's, underneath Talk of the Town.

We were half board so only had 2 breakfasts outside of the hotel. We did have a few Lamb Pitta Kebabs from Delboys which were delicious 7L (£2.80)

The big Azda down by the Tower/phone boxes sold small bottles of water (walking around with size) for 25c.

Don't think we bought anything else :tup
rule of thumb this year i would say the average meal between 15-20 lira each effes is around 4lira imported spirts are very expensive so if you order a gin and tonic make sure you ask for turkish gin same with vodka always ask for local drinks
the price for small waters is the same most places but shop around or try fethiye for a meal :sun2
We went a couple of years ago and found our favourites were a place called Malibu its on the right as you are looking at the EFES bar,the waiter just said good evening as we looked at the menu didn't approach until we walked in fantastic sizzler meals,and an Italian called Little Mama's further passed the Efe's bar, spot on the owner used to work in Love Boat in Icmeler Superb Meal.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.